Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Hybrid Cloud Management Suite
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Adoption of CDF 2019.08 & Upgrade of HCM NG 2019.08 from 2019.05
- Migration from CSA 4.92 to HCM 2019.08
- Adoption of new containers COSO, UCMDB, Idm, OO, AutoPass
- Preserve YAML customization during the upgrade
- Improved documentation for deploying HCM Suite on Azure
- Dynamic filtering of billing data on public cloud cost report
- Addition of custom dimension to billing data via API enabling slicing of cost report by various business context
- AWS S3 cost report per month & AWS Region
- RDS cost report per month & instance type
- Kubernetes and Google Cloud is exposed as resource provider out of the box
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Hybrid Cloud Management Suite customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Hybrid Cloud Management Suite 2019.08.