Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Operations Bridge Manager Management Pack Software
The following key new features are available with this version:
- SSL Support
- Multithreading: Implementation of multithreaded discovery. Implementation of logging for multithreaded discovery
- AR/PR : RHEL 7.6, OBM 10.80 and OA 12.11
- JBoss MP enhances to get JDBC related metric data
- Fallback Option: In case if MP is unable to fetch host and port of running Jboss servers, customer can provide that info while deploying Aspect.
- Collection Hangout: Collector hangs without logging any data even though the process will be running.
- Command line parameters implementation:
JBoss servers (both domain mode and standalone mode) can be started with different cmdline parameters as shown below:
- f. Djboss.domain.master.address
- i. master-address
- j. master-port
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Operations Bridge Manager (OMi) Management Pack customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Operations Bridge Manager (OMi) Management Pack 2019.08.