Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus SiteScope Software
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
- SiteScope Data to Open schema move to the OA pass through approach from Generic Xml approach.
- SiteScope Enterprise readiness of SIS COSO integration for OA pass through.
- Token based authentication support for SiteScope Rest API Monitor
- SiteScope SAM Admin functionality support for APM local client
- Sitescope Clear events post maintenance
- Enable AD users to integrate with OBM
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Micro Focus SiteScope customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Micro Focus SiteScope 2019.08
As of July 15th, 2019, we have introduced a new Unit based licensing structure for Operations Bridge. This same Unit base structure also now applies to our Application Performance Management (APM) products including:
- SiteScope (SiS)
- Business Process Monitoring (BPM)
- Real User Monitoring (RUM)
The reason weâve put this Unit based structure into place is to extend more business value to our customers.
Under this new license structure, you can enhance the value of your existing investments with access to:
- Extended capabilities for infrastructure monitoring
- End user experience monitoring
- Our new fully containerized common data store platform - Collect Once Store Once (COSO)
- Enhance reporting and analytics functions via COSO
- Business Value Dashboards
We know that you probably have some questions, and we are certainly available to help answer those. Please contact your Micro Focus Account Representative or Micro Focus Business Partner for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.