Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Security ArcSight Management Center Software
To download version <2.92> you must first select version <2.90> in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal
The following are the new key features available in the ArcSight Management Center with this new version:
- Connector Upgrade â Centralized upgrade of 32-bit Connectors to 64-bit Connector
- Vulnerabilities and Library Updates â Address vulnerabilities and update components to latest releases
- OS Update Patch
- Defects â Correct customer-reported issues
- Rebranding â Support for rebranded Transformation Hub
- Node Management â Improved usability, error handling and performance of hosts
- Updated components â Updated jre, openssl and monit, and security vulnerability fixes
Please note that all Arcsight Management Center customers with active support subscription are eligible to update to version 2.92.
Connector Framework 7.11.0, 7.12.0 and 7.13.0 âThe software can be found on the Software entitlement portal:
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions.
Please note that all ArcSight Management Center customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to ArcSight Management Center2.9x.