Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Mobile Center Software
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Simplified Chinese
The following new key features are available with this version:
- Automatic back-up of the Mobile Center Server Database before upgrade.
- Control the number of uploads per application.
- Asynchronous application upgrade process.
Full app interactions
- Extended application interactions abilities to allow interaction with all applications on the device, not just those uploaded to Mobile Center.
Enhanced application upload size
- Mobile Center now supports uploading apps of up to 1GB in size.
Enhanced user permission settings
- New admin management capability, allowing administrators to control whether users will be able to interact with and to update the device Settings application.
Single sign-on (SSO) support
Logging in to Mobile Center using the SSO protocol has significant advantages:
- No need to input credentials.
- No need to remember and renew passwords.
- No weak passwords.
- Logging in to Mobile Center using the SSO protocol has significant advantages:
Productize iOS instrumentation & Packaging Service
- iOS packager service and manual packaging tool (MC Enabler) provided as a lean product, with version control and log abilities.
- Enterprise readiness: Key authentication as a method for authenticating connections from testing tools to Mobile Center.
New Appium 1.13.0
- The embedding of a newer Appium version (1.13.0) into Mobile Center
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
|Aug 31, 2023||End of Committed Support|
|Aug 31, 2025||End of Extended Support|
|Aug 31, 2029||End of Self-Help Support with Rights to New Versions|
Please note that all Mobile Center customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Micro Focus Mobile Center version 3.2 Software.