Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Security ArcSight Investigate Software
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Container Deployment Foundation (CDF) â Supports latest CDF code-base (May 2019). Supports Transformation Hub, Investigate and Identity Intelligence. Requires full reinstall
- Wizard-based Container Installer - A far-simpler and more intuitive, wizard-based Installer. Fewer initial configuration properties, with appropriate defaults. Post-deployment reconfigurations.
- Ingestion Performance â Addressed Vertica ingestion performance issues
- Search Performance â Addressed search performance.
- Improved Documentation â New CDF Planning Guide and reorganized and rewritten Deployment Guide with more samples and diagrams
Please note that all Investigate customers with active support subscription are eligible to update to version 2.40.
IMPORTANT: ArcSight Investigate customers must migrate to the new âInvestigate Standard Editionâ model to be entitled to Investigate v2.4. This is a free migration for any licenses that are active on support. Please contact your Micro Focus renewal or sales rep to request this exchange.
Connector Framework 7.11.0, 7.12.0 and 7.13.0 âThe software can be found on the Software entitlement portal: https://entitlement.microfocus.com/mysoftware/iam/home
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions.
Please note that all Micro Focus Security ArcSight Investigate customers with active support contracts are eligible to update to Micro Focus Security ArcSight Investigate 2.4x.