Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Service Management Automation Suite Software
The following new key features are available with this version:
- Smart Virtual Agent for the SMAX self-service portal
- New Enterprise Service Management applications on the Micro Focus Marketplace
- Modular Package Management
- User Options fields that link to other tables
- Scheduled email distribution of in-tool reports
- Export to Excel and CSV now can include Rich Text fields
- Configurable attachment size and supported attachment type settings
- Grid style display tab in Service Portal configurability options
- Display and sort knowledge articles by last update time
- Google Cloud support with Managed Kubernetes
- Unit based licensing option
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. To access these products in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal, you will need to sign in with your Micro Focus credentials.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the currently available versions of this product:
|Jun 30, 2022||End of Committed Support|
|Jun 30, 2024||End of Extended Support|
|Jun 30, 2028||End of Self-Help Support with Rights to New Versions|
Please note that all Service Management Automation Suite customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Service Management Automation Suite 2019.05.