Micro Focus is announcing the release of
To download version 9.2.1 you must first select version 9.2.0 in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Object Restore in Eon Mode
- Support for Bundle Metadata Storage
- Partition-Based Statistics
- Extended COPY support for EXPLAIN
- HadoopConfDir Can Be Set at Session Level
- New Support for AWS Instance Types (5 series)
- UseDepotForWrites Configuration Parameter
- New Default Value for Depot Size
- Eon Mode-related System Table Changes
- Flex Tables - You can set the FlexTableRawSize configuration parameter at both the database and session levels
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages. Please take note of the end of support dates for the currently available versions of this product:
|Dec 30, 2020||End of Committed Support|
|Dec 30, 2022||End of Extended Support|
|Dec 30, 2026||End of Self-Help Support with Rights to New Versions|
Please note that all Vertica customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Vertica 9.2.1.