Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Network Automation
Languages: English,French, German, Japanese, Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Upgrade directly from NA 10.1x, 10.2x, 10.3x, 2018.08, 2018.11 to NA 2019.05.
REST API calls:
- REST API calls built to support the new Network Operations Management UI use cases and for NA customer usage regarding compliance status and details, and deploying change plans.
- Ability to help deleting or obfuscating user PII data from NA, along with documentation regarding the usage of PII data in NA.
Customer enhancement requests:
- Idea# 1767743/1789331 - Make sending e-mail optional for email report task (and compress the file that is saved to add ins)
- Idea# 1669488- Verify SSH fingerprint to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
- Idea# 1789910 - Support a non-default SSH proxy port without impacting the SCP feature in NA
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Network Automation customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Network Automation 2019.05.