Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Security ArcSight Logger Software
Micro Focus Security ArcSight Logger Appliance Software
Micro Focus Security ArcSight Management Center Software
Micro Focus Security ArcSight Management Center Appliance Software
Micro Focus Security ArcSight SmartConnectors Framework
Version: 6.71, 6.71, 2.91, 2.91 and 7.12.0
To download versions 6.71 and 2.91, you must first select versions 6.70 and 2.90 in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. Connector Framework 7.12 software can be found on the Software entitlement portal https://entitlement.microfocus.com/ .
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Data Migration tool for 6.7 â we usually release this with the next patch release
- RHEL 7.6 update for appliance
- Security Vulnerabilities (1)12 Issues fixed-PSRT, JRE update, tzdata update, CVE from âLAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SIGNAPOREâ
- Bug Fixes â Internal Overlow (25+ bugs fixed)
- Customer Issues
- RHEL 7.6 update for CHA appliance
- ITLS Library changes
- Customer Issues
- Security Vulnerabilities -5 PSRT fixes, JRE update, tzdata update
- Bug Fixes â Internal Overflow -120 bugs fixes and improvements
- WiSC connector - support for FIPS
- Secure communication between collector and EB â Customer: Postale Italia
- Azure Event Hub Connector - Parsing issues fixed in Security logs and activity logs
- AWS Cloudwatch â (1) Route 53 DNS logs (2) Several bug fixes
- Customer issues
- Customer Improvements/ Feature requests
- Bug Fixes â Internal Overflow - 25+ bugs fixed
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Logger 6.70, ArcMC 2.90 and Smart Connector 7.11.0 customers with active support subscription are eligible to update to Micro Focus Logger 6.71, ArcMC 2.91 and Smart Connector 7.12.0.
If you own these components individually then you can access the new software from the software entitlement portal. https://entitlement.microfocus.com/mysoftware/iam/home
For ADP / Security Data Platform customers â Please contact technical support to obtain the software for Logger 6.71 and ArcMC 2.91.
Connector Framework 7.12.0 âThe software can be found on the Software entitlement portal: https://entitlement.microfocus.com/mysoftware/iam/home