Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Operations Bridge Suite Software
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Data Management, ITOM Life Cycle API (Un-deploy), Archive Compression in bulk upload.
Domain-specific Management Pack content:
- Extend AWS MP to support monitoring services across multiple user accounts using single proxy agent
- Extend Azure MP to support log analytics integration
- Extend VROPS connector to support version 7.x
- SCOM TLS1.2 support
Agentless event and performance management:
- Extend dynamic jmx monitor to support Hadoop 2.x and 3.x monitoring
- Solution template to monitor HDFS, Hbase, Yarn, ResourceManager and Zookeeper service
- Support monitoring of Cassandra 3.11.2, MS Exchange version 2016 on Windows 2016
- Extend SiS APIs to update monitor properties and copy monitors between SiS servers (Self Service Automation APIs for Copy Monitors, Copy Groups, Update Monitors, Exporting/Importing Schedule Preferences)
- SiS Container on docker store
Customize Dashboards and Reporting:
- Use your own BI tool to build custom reports on data stored in COSO
Analyze Application Health:
- Desktop Client for APM platform, Diagnostics
- Oracle DB support for BVD
- Store Once enhancements to support Data Management functions
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Mar 31, 2023
End of Committed Support
Mar 31, 2025
End of Extended Support
Mar 31, 2029
End of Self-Help Support With Rights to New Versions
Please note that all Operations Bridge Suite customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Operations Bridge Suite 2019.02.