This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing & Lean Unified Testing Software
To download version 14.51 you must first select version 14.50 in the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Note: Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing Seat and Concurrent 14.51 only support English language.
The following key new features are available with this version:
- Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing Concurrent User Software
- Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing Seat Software
- Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing Pro Edition (LeanFT) Concurrent User Software
- Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing Pro Edition (LeanFT) Seat Software
Lean Functional Testing 14.51 contains the following new features:
- Web Technology: Embedded Browsers Controls and Support for Grid Test Objects
- C# SDK for LeanFT Grid
- SV Integration for Mobile Center
- Recording of Power Builder apps
- JBoss Developer Studio IDE support
Unified Functional Testing 14.51 contains the following new features:
- Jenkins enhancements
- RPA - test batch runner enhancements
- Export reports to PDF
- Usage statistics
- Smart ID enhancements
- BPT - Default application areas
- BPT - Debug run enhancements
- Safari extension upload to the Safari Gallery
- Parallel web enhancements
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Unified Functional Testing and Lean Unified Functional Testing customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Unified Functional Testing and Lean Unified Functional Testing Version 14.5x respectively.