This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Project and Portfolio Management Software
Languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish and Swedish
The following are the new key features available with this version:
- âEnables portfolio managers perform annual planning
- Optimizes the budget allocation to cover the proposed initiatives
- Optimizes resource allocation to balance resource reload and utilization
- Value Driven Portfolio improvements
- KPIs can be created at portfolio level in addition to global level
- Business Goals can be grouped by Business Objectives
- âWhat-if Analysis
âSynchronization between PPM requests and third party entities
- Administrator is able set field mapping between PPM request type and features/user stories in ALM Octane
- Synchronize any PPM request field value changes with corresponding ALM Octane entities
- Fill in timesheet gaps on Hybrid projects
- Enable users to log time at project & summary tasks
- Enable users to log time against a linked task
- Ability to link external data timesheet line to PPM project or task
- âSynchronization between PPM requests and third party entities
- âAligned UI to Micro Focus standards
- Updated browser support for Chrome 66 and Firefox ESR 60
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Project and Portfolio Management customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Micro Focus Project and Portfolio Management 9.5x.