This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Hybrid Cloud Management Suite
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish
Hybrid Cloud Management 2018.05 contains the following new features:
Cloud Aggregation and brokering
- ‚ÄčSupport has been added for aggregating VMware templates to enable cloud administrators to easily select between the public and private cloud services they want to offer to their end users
Hybrid cloud governance
- ‚ÄčCloud cost show-back capability has been enhanced to support AWS cloud cost tracking
Hybrid Cloud Service Delivery
- ‚ÄčEnd User experience has been improved and modernized with a UI facelift, optimal use of screen estate and rebranding
- During provisioning of services, the subscription request can be paused and restarted to handle external tasks or approvals
IT Process Orchestration enhancements
- ‚ÄčHybrid authoring capability to author and use AFL content along with Cloudslang content in a unified manner in the OO designer
New content updates
- ‚ÄčNew integration with Microsoft Exchange 2016 and Microsoft Windows 2016
Continuous Delivery Release Automation updates
- ‚ÄčHCM application release automation‚Äôs continuous delivery capabilities are now integrated with Serena Release control
- ‚ÄčImproved developer experience for iterative component development (simplification in use of designer)
- Lifecycle management for Microsoft AzureStack private cloud infrastructure
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Hybrid Cloud Management Suite customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Micro Focus Hybrid Cloud Management Suite 2018.05.