This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (and ALM Octane) and Micro Focus Quality Center (and ALM Octane)
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese and Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
- API keys support to enable a secured connection for products and API connecting to the server.
- Direct upgrade of exported QCP files
- Enhanced Business Views Excel add-in including support for 64 bit
- Support for high resolution screens with DPI up to 150%
- Custom Login Failure error message
- Decoupling of JDK from QC\ALM installation to allow installation of JDK according to customerâs policy
- Workflow enhancements
- Zoom in and our using mouse wheel
- Support for Microsoft App-V
- Rebranding to Micro Focus
**ALM and QC 12.60 also have included Micro Focus ALM Octane 12.60 CP7.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (and ALM Octane) and Micro Focus Quality Center (and ALM Octane) customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (and ALM Octane) and Micro Focus Quality Center (and ALM Octane) version 12.60 respectively.