This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Mobile Center
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese and Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
3 Tier Deployment
- Enhance your Mobile Center deployment by using an external PostgreSQL database.
- âGain a complete overview of your Mobile lab usage.
License quota allocation
- âManage resource Consumption by allocating workspace quotas for concurrent. Device Usage
iOS packaging Service per Workspace
- âiOS ease of life Mobile Center now supports setting up multiple Apple Development certificates
Face ID Simulation
- âYou can now simulate Face ID authentication using iOS Devices
QR code and Barcode simulation.
- âYou can now easily simulate scanning a QR code or a barcode.
Customize user Permissions
- âExtend user role management by restricting key operations.
Support for Appium 1.8.0
- âRolling out a newer version of Appium embedded in Mobile Center, including multi-session support.
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Microfocus Mobile Center customers with active support contracts are eligible to update to Microfocus Mobile Center 2.80.