Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Universal Discovery/Universal CMDB Foundation Software
Languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese and Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
- CMS UI Performance improvements to allow for higher user concurrency
- CMS UI report and dashboard performance improvements
- CMS as a Container improvements for better HA, easier management, faster startup time and a containerized sizing guide
- Layer2 Modeling via NNMI switch discovery merged with UD server discovery
- Discovery of Oracle software products via Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Last Discovery Time information captured on all discovered CIs
- Real-world improvements to the modeling of AWS resources
- SAP Solution Manager FRUN discovery capability
- Discovery support of vCloud 8.x, VMware 6.7
- Discovery utilization of PowerShell 3.x and 5.x and SNMP v3 protocols
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from MySupport).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our MySupport Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Universal Discovery/Universal CMDB Foundation (UCMDB) customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Universal Discovery/Universal CMDB Foundation (UCMDB) 2018.11.