Recommended Software Update
Micro Focus is announcing the release of
Product: Micro Focus Network Automation 2018.05 Software
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
The following key new features are available with this version:
- QCCR1B158402 Enhancement Request to support Symantec VIDP 2-factor Authentication
- As a NA User, I should be able to search for Device Groups that are referred in User and System Reports, on the Device Group Search Page
- QCCR1B158750 - Max duration setting for OS upgrade tasks
- QCCR1B155442 - Bind a certain task to a certain priority
- QCCR1B104203 - Encrypt the Oracle DB
- QCCR1B153258 - Need support for MS SQL Server Transparent Data Encryption (data at rest)
- QCCR1B156034 - "scope" section UI display enhancement for policy page
- QCCR1B160656 - Possibility to include device vendor and device model information on Compliance Report
- QCCR1B143042 enhance show policy compliance to use Ruleid"
- Enhance Device Group Search - new columnsREST APIs for Device Config Change monitoring
For more information, please check the Release Notes for this version (available from Software Support Online).
If you have an active support subscription for these products, please plan for downloading this version from the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal. You will need your Software Passport login and password to access the Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
Our goal is to provide you with clear visibility into the support time-line of software products, enabling you to use this information to plan, test, and deploy new product versions. For more information, check our Software Support Online Software Product Lifecycle pages, where you can find support time-line information for previously released versions. For this newly released version, the following time-line applies (dates subject to change, always check the Software Product Lifecycle pages referenced above for the latest information):
Please note that all Network Automation customers with active support subscriptions are eligible to update to Network Automation 2018.05.