sometimes when a driver has problems upon discovery or with a command not parsing collecting the required information, support must be engaged, this document details how to install the provided fix.
To install the Driver fix please perform these steps:
1. Go to <NA Root Dir>/server/lib/drivers
2. Backup the <my_driver_fix_name>.rdp to a different location.
3. Please Unzip PreReleaseDriver.zip then copy the <my_driver_fix_name>.rdp to that directory, and the password usually is hpnahpna
4. Go to NA WebUI and go to Admin -> Drivers -> top right corner âReload Driversâ
5. Proceed to Task -> New Task -> Driver Discovery and uncheck the option of Only if No Driver is set - this will reset on most cases the old driver that was assigned previously.
6. Proceed to Task -> New Task -> Take Snapshot to have the information of the Device refreshed and updated with the new driver.
for additional information on driver fixes: