1. Add debug parameters -RTM:3 -debugdbquery:999 and get sm.log, there is log message as below
4076( 5424) 05/22/2018 17:35:52 RTE D RADTRACE 156 [ 1] se.lock.object check.lock lock CPU( 0 13702 )
4076( 5424) 05/22/2018 17:35:52 JRTE W LockHandler: LockHandler thread might be blocked by a previous task, tasks in the queue: 0, blocking time: 117000
2. Log in to windows client, go to search sch records where name is started with "Service Catalog Fulfillment for SD", there are many records exists and not executed as expected.
3. Go to System Status > Show Locks, there is a lock repeat again and again
Resource Name: incidents;SD259468
Locked By: linker
4. It takes a long time to display and view SD259468, get message below
Exceeded virtual join record limit of 2000 records on subform activityservicedesk.list. Unable to display all virtual join records. (display,show.rio)
Related RF ticket activity is correct.
5. Search out 542 sch records where name is "Interoperability Record - Activity Update" and strings contain "incidents;SD259468"
Note: this is the root cause of the issue which cause the issue in log: JRTE W LockHandler: LockHandler thread might be blocked by a previous task, tasks in the queue: 0, blocking time: 117000
6. Search out 22768 activityservicemgt records where number is "SD259468" and operator is "linker"