For multiple queue we need to make additional steps on SM end, Ensure SM application should be 9.34 or above to do below steps
As of version 9.34, HPE Service Manager can integrate with more than one Operations Manager i (OMi) server.
1. Log on to Service Manager as a system administrator.
2. Type db in the command line, and press Enter.
3. In the Table field, type SMISRegistry, and click Search.
The SMIS integration template form opens.
4. Click Search > A list of SMIS integration templates opens.
Select SMOMi from the list.
5. In the Instance Count field, change the value of 1 to the number of OMi servers that you want to integrate with Service Manager.
For example given in KM03144539, if you need 5 OMi servers, change the value to 5.