HCM OO pod (HCM OO container image) not working correctly. Flows not running properly sometimes.
When a container doesn't work correctly in a sustainable level, the issue might be related to a failure during the HCM installation process(in this particular case, the OO container image).
How to confirm that the portion related to the OO container failed during the HCM installation?
- Check the hcm_config.log and look for a message similar to the one below:
- ERROR InstallExecutionService:436 - The deployments have failed for step Orchestration, stopping the installation.
- ERROR InstallExecutionService:137 - Installation step: Orchestration has failed. Stopping installation.
- ERROR InstallExecutionService:145 - The installation has failed, marking final status as failed.
- Uninstall HCM following the instructions on the link below:
- Redownload the HCM containers to the Docker image library:
- Commands to use:
./downloadimages.sh -o hpeswitom -s hcm -c on
3.Reinstall HCM, the link below has the instructions to install: