This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Possible caused by IQ memory is not upgraded properly
Nov 29, 2017 12:00:57 AM [PID:71526] WARN /opt/OV/nonOV/perl/a/bin/../lib/site_perl/NPS/npsDB.pm ETL.Interface_Health Error running dbisql: 0 row(s) deletedCould not execute statement. All IQ large memory has been used, allocation canceled [size: 67108927] -- (slib/s_llhtable.cxx 193) SQLCODE=-1013130, ODBC 3 State="HY000"
- Stop etl and db services. à run the command stopALL.ovpl
2) take backup of $NPSDataDir/database/perfspi.cfg file
3) In perfspi.cfg, modify value -gd to DBA (from all) and -gm to 1 (from 100).
4) Start db services. –> startDB.ovpl
5) connect to dbisql using 'dbisql -c "DSN=PerfSPIDSN" -nogui' command
6) execute the command #alter database upgrade
- You can cross verify from the attached readme.txt of the PL35
- Once it is done… revert back the changes done in the perfspi.cfg file to the earlier values for –gd and –gm
stop and start all the services for NPS.
After the steps are done, kindly run the below command to reindex the db:
- dbCheckIndexes.ovpl -r -p <ExtensionPack>
Replace <ExtensionPack> with the following value:
If successful then go ahead and re-run the command to take backup and then the incremental backup and other db related commands