Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
How to edit logo on the reports on ESM 6.9.1 and 6.11
How to edit logo on reports on ESM 6.9.1 and 6.11
1. Go to Navigator > Resources > Templates tab
2. Shared > All reports templates
3. Select the template to be edited or create a new one.
4. After you select either then the edit panel will open the template to be edited.
5. Below the edit window you'll have an option that says Open in Designer, click on this to open the report designer.
6. Once on the report designer if you selected to edit a template then the small window on the right will have some folders and an Icon that says Page 1 > Image.
7.If you choose to create a new template then the right windows will be blank and you have to start creating the template with the left options. So for an image just drag and drop the icon anywhere in the page. This will create a folder on the window to the right.
8. In both cases you'll have 2 folders and 1 icon that says Image. Right-click > Properties.
9. Properties of the image opens up and then you can just browse which image you want to upload amongst several other options to edit the image in the Report.
Note: If in the Image tab the Browse option is grey out, just click on (none) option and it will clear.