Network Virtualization cannot be used for any network adapters from Mellanox. Either the NV drivers cannot be installed on the adapters, or NV does not function properly even if the drivers are installed.
1. Download the new drivers files and extract it to a temp folder.
2. Open the Services Window (services.msc)
3. Stop the service ‘HPE Network Virtualization’ (NVWatchDogService).
4. Open control panel > network connections.
5. Open the properties of one of the physical network adapters.
6. Mark the ‘HPE Network Virtualization driver’ and select Uninstall.
7. Select Install > Service > Add > Have Disk > Browse >
8. Navigate to the tempdir
9. Select 'simdrvex.inf’ > OK > OK > Close
10. Start the service ‘HPE Network Virtualization’ (NVWatchDogService).