This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
The steps in order to install different VM Explorer version from any version that is currently running.
To downgrade VM Explorer version perform the following steps :
1. Make sure there are no tasks still running in the existing VM Explorer.
If so, wait for all tasks to finish or stop them manually.
2. Export the VM Explorer config file (not a necessary step, but good for safety)
Admin > Settings > Export/Import config file
Save the VMX.conf file in a safe location
3. Stop VM Explorer service and copy the whole “C:\ProgramData\Trilead\VMX” folder to a safe location ( in case you need to rollback )
4. Uninstall VM Explorer from Windows
5. Install VM Explorer version you wish .