The CA APM Integration Content for Operations Connector section provides HPE created content for integrating with CA APM environment.
HPE Operations Connector for CA APM integrates CA APM domain manger and HPE Operations Manager i (OMi) so that the gathered systems management data about the events, topology ,and metrics in CA APM environment is made available to the OMi solution. Such data can then be monitored and processed properly within OMi. HPE Operations Connector for CA APM therefore enables you to establish a link between a CA APM environment and OMi.
HPE Operations Connector for CA APM provides integration between CA APM environment and HPE Operations Manager i (OMi).
It provides the following functionality:
- Synchronizing topology between CA APM and OMi
- CA APM events integration into OMi
- CA APM metrics collection into OMi
- Mapping of the collected data to an OMi compliant form
- Customization of the data collection and data mapping
It requires HPE BSM Connector 10.01 or higher on a supported Windows or Linux operating system.
End-user documentation can be found on ITOM Marketplace:
- BSM Connector for CA APM (Select the appropriate version.)
|Operations Bridge Manager (OMi)|
|Comments: require operations connector 10.01 or higher|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:52:37 AM