Service Manager 9.40 or later provides an enhanced integration with Operations Orchestration (OO) that allows you to link request tasks to OO flows. This integration enables you to implement automated fulfillment of request tasks by manually or automatically launching OO flows.
You can add OO flow links to the "Automation" tasks planned in request models. Therefore, when the request tasks are opened in request records, the OO flows are automatically executed or you can manually launch the OO flows, depending on the configuration of the OO flow links. Alternatively, you can add an OO flow to a request task directly from a request record.
The execution of OO flow can be triggered automatically or manually. When the OO flow is successfully executed, the request task moves to the "Completion" phase automatically. If the OO flow execution failed, the request task moves to the "Review" phase automatically. After review, you can manually relaunch the OO flow, or cancel or close the request task. You can review the OO execution result in the Activities tab of a request task.
Documentation for this integration can be found using the following links:
- Refer to the following topics in Service Manager 9.60 Hybrid Help Center or Service Manager 9.60 Codeless Help Center:
- Integrate > Operations Orchestration (OO) > Operations Orchestration integration setup
- Integrate > Release Control (RC) > Release Control integration setup
- Integrate > Release Control (RC) > Multi-tenant (multi-company) support > Enable multitenancy for Service Manager and UCMDB
- Integration Package for CCRM Solution 9.00 User Guide
|Operations Orchestration Platform|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:51:47 AM