The Operations Bridge Analytics integration for MS SCOM provides metrics integration from your MS SCOM environment to Operations Bridge Analytics (OBA). The OBA integration for MS SCOM provides you with out-of-the-box templates.
This Operations Bridge Analytics integration for MS SCOM enables users to collect monitoring information for MS SCOM from HPE Operations Connector for use with OBA. The metrics collected are:
- LOGICALDISK:AVG. DISK SEC/TRANSFER
- LOGICALDISK:CURRENT DISK QUEUE LENGTH
- LOGICALDISK:FREE MEGABYTES
- LOGICALDISK:% FREE SPACE
- LOGICALDISK:% IDLE TIME
- MEMORY:AVAILABLE MBYTES
- MEMORY:FREE SYSTEM PAGE TABLE ENTRIES
- MEMORY:POOL NONPAGED BYTES
- MEMORY:POOL PAGED BYTES
- NETWORK ADAPTER:PERCENTBANDWIDTHUSEDTOTAL
- NETWORK INTERFACE:BYTES TOTAL
- NETWORK INTERFACE:CURRENT BANDWIDTH
- PROCESSOR INFORMATION:% PROCESSOR TIME
- SYSTEM:PROCESSOR QUEUE LENGTH
In addition the node name and the related CI are collected.
Prerequisite is a correctly set up BSM Connector for Microsoft SCOM 3.0 (along with BSM Connector version 10).
The following versions of Microsoft SCOM are supported by this integration:
- Microsoft SCOM 2007R2
- Microsoft SCOM 2012
- Microsoft SCOM 2012 SP1
- Microsoft SCOM 2012 R2
Documentation for this integration can be found at Operations Analytics integration with SCOM.
|Microsoft System Center Operations Manager|
|Operations Bridge Analytics (prev. Ops Analytics)|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:51:30 AM