HPE IT Operations Compliance (ITOC) is a compliance management solution designed for ensuring business service compliance against corporate and regulatory policies, making your environment compliant and secure. ITOC integrates with HPE Cloud Service Automation (CSA), which orchestrates the deployment of infrastructure to provide private cloud, public cloud, or hybrid cloud for end users.
ITOC works with CSA to:
- Import a business service and associated resource instances.
- Create a business service and resources in the same organization as the CSA service instance owner's organization.
- Promote the business service to production
- Create a new SoA to tie the newly imported service with the policy and maintenance windows specified in each tag.
- Promote SoAs to production
- Send email notification to the integration user.
Documentation for this integration can be found using the following link:
For the latest versions of all CSA documentation in the 4.x branch, see the CSA 4.x Documentation Library. (HPE Passport is required.)
Additional HPE Software product documentation can be found at https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
You need to sign-in with HP Passport credentials or register to use this site. Select Manuals from the Dashboards menu to view all available documents. Use the search and filter function to find documentation, whitepapers, and other information sources.
|Cloud Service Automation|
|IT Operations Compliance|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:51:17 AM