- Managing Service Test (ST) tests and resources in ALM:
- Creating and storing tests
- Executing tests and viewing their execution history
- Working with ALM version control
- Managing multiple configurations of ST tests and data in ALM
- Storing test resources that can be used by multiple tests
- When Business Process Testing is enabled in ALM:
- Create and maintain API Business Components in ST
- Run API Business Components in ST
- When Service Test Manager (STM) is enabled in ALM:
- You can import services into ST tests from ALM, and ST will update ALM about the utilization of the services' operations.
- You can automatically generate ST tests and requirements from a service, allowing you to view the service's coverage.
- ST tests stored in ALM can be scanned to find services. Any services that are found can be imported into ALM.
- New for UFT/ST 11.52:
- Lab Management enables you to designate a machine's purpose as Service Test. Using Server-Side Execution, you can instruct ALM to use that machine for executing API tests, or have ALM automatically assign it.
- You enable the integration between ALM and ST by installing ST and the ALM client on the same machine.
- Tests are typically created in ST, and they are saved and managed in ALM.
- Version control is enabled for each project in ALM's Site Admin.
- When the HP ALM Lab Service add-in is installed, ALM's Lab Management can execute tests on the UFT machine using Server-Side Execution.
Documentation for this integration can be found using the following link:
- UFT User Guide, "UFT Integration With HP ALM" chapter
|Application Lifecycle Management|
|Comments: ALM 11.50 requires ST 11.2 patch6. ALM 11.51 Integration Enablement Pack requires ST 11.2 patch8. ALM 11.52 requires ST 11.2 patch9.|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:44:51 AM