Important: For the newest version of this integration, please see Integration ID #664
This integration enables you to manage functional tests and resources in ALM by:
- Creating and storing tests
- Executing tests and viewing their execution history
- Working with ALM version control
- Managing multiple configurations and data in ALM
- Storing test resources which can be used my multiple tests
When Business Process Testing (BPT) is enabled in ALM, you can:
- Create and maintain business components
- Run automated business components
New for ALM 11.50:
- Lab Management enables you to designate a machine's purpose as Quick Test Professional. Using Server-Side Execution, you can instruct ALM to use that machine for executing functional tests, or have ALM automatically assign it.
- The integration between ALM and QuickTest is enabled by installing QuickTest and the ALM client on the same machine, and installing ALM Add-in for QuickTest Professional.
- Tests are typically created in QuickTest, and they are saved and managed in ALM.
- Version control is enabled for each project in ALM's Site Admin.
- When the HP ALM Lab Service add-in is installed, ALM's Lab Management can execute tests on the QuickTest machine using Server-Side Execution.
- QuickTest Professional User Guide ("Working with Quality Center" and "Working with Other HP Products" chapters)
|Application Lifecycle Management|
|Comments: QTP 11.00 Patch 00953 allows Server Side Execution (SSE) support in ALM 11.51 Integration Enablement Pack and above. QTP 11.00 doesn't support BPT 11.52|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:42:17 AM