Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Real User Monitor (RUM) and TransactionVision (TV) monitor the same transaction flow through a J2EE server. RUM captures the front end (web client->app server); TV captures synchronous and asynchronous components of the back end (app server->messaging/mainframe/any other servers). If RUM and TV are integrated, TV provides an end-to-end view of the transaction from end-user time all the way through the back end, and on a peer-instance basis.
- Using Transaction Management Version 9.01 (see Chapter 9 Working with Other Applications in BSM, subsections End User Management on page 355 and How to Enable Communication Between RUM and TransactionVision on page 364)
- BSM 9.23 Application Administration Guide (see Part 7: Transaction Management on page 2261)
- BSM 9.24 Application Administration Guide (see Part 7: Transaction Management on page 2264)
- BSM 9.25 Application Administration Guide (see Part 7: Transaction Management on page 2283)
- BSM 9.26 Application Administration Guiide (see Part 7: Transaction Management on page 2875)
|Real User Monitor|
Generated: 11/27/2017 6:00:41 AM