Change Management's aggregation of changes coordinates the activities of two actors that work together to create an RFC from an internal initial project demand and generate a scheduled project work plan ready for risk mitigation activities.
- Portfolio Manager: Creates and schedules a proposed project work plan
- Change Manager: Receives an RFC with a scheduled project work plan ready for risk mitigation
Basic Course of Events
- Portfolio Manager creates a new RFC.
- Portfolio Manager creates a new project work plan.
- Portfolio Manager schedules the project work plan.
- Change Manager receives the scheduled project work plan for an RFC.
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:41:12 AM