This integration between HP Systinet and HP BSM automates the process of putting BSM-discovered legacy services or unmanaged services under governance by Systinet.
Note: Systinet can integrate with only one BSM/UCMDB server which is associated with the top-level domain.
This integration supports the following use cases:
- Registration of services in Systinet service catalog.
- Classification of discovered services according to their purpose.
- Assignment of appropriate owners and contacts, documentation, SLOs, and so on.
Documentation for this integration can be found using the following link[s]:
- SOA Systinet 4.0 Admin Guide beginning on page 62.
- SOA Systinet 4.0 User's Guide beginning on page 190.
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:40:21 AM