SiteScope events should be able to be triggered upon:
- SiteScope metric status (good/warning/error) change
- SiteScope alert triggering
The integration includes the host discovery policy by which the remote nodes monitored by SiteScope are reported to OM.
The integration also includes the monitor discovery policies by which SiteScope groups and monitors structure is reported to OM Service Navigator view.
Starting from SiteScope 11.0, this integration replaces the SiteScope Adapter introduced in OM to support previous SiteScope versions.
- HPE System Availability Management (SAM Admin)
The integration adds a SAM Admin application to OM that enables you to configure and manage multiple SiteScope instances using SAM Admin from within OM. A SAM Admin window opens when you start the SAM Admin application. This window shows a summary of all SiteScope servers accessible to the OM system and enables the management of SiteScope configurations for one or more SiteScope servers centrally from the OM console. SAM Admin facilitates the transfer of configuration information from one SiteScope instance to another.
HP SiteScope documentation for this integration can be found using the following links:
- Integrating SiteScope 11.24 with HP Operations Manager Products (end-to-end flow)
- Integrating SiteScope 11.24 with BSM and OM Best Practices
- Integrating SiteScope 11.30 with HP Operations Manager Products (end-to-end flow)
- Integrating SiteScope 11.30 with BSM and OM Best Practices
- Integrating SiteScope 11.31 with HP Operations Manager Products (end-to-end flow)
- Integrating SiteScope 11.31 with BSM and OM Best Practices
|Operations Manager for Windows|
|Comments: Supported with patch OMW_00071|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:40:19 AM