Note that the Employee Self-Service Catalog integration is for Asset Manager customers only. The integration with Service Manager is only valid for the provided "non-production" instance of Service Manager that is included with Asset Manager 5.10 and above.
- Describe in AM the catalog to publish in SM self-service
- Export AM models as categories in the SM catalog
- Export AM requests, products, and off-catalog products to the SM catalog
- Create requests using the SM catalog self-service
- View the status of your requests in AM
Beginning with Asset Manager 5.20 and Service Manager 7.11, the integration adds the following improvements:
- The Asset Manager amRequest:Priority field is now populated with a text value instead of just a number. This text value corresponds to the Service Manager labels of the corresponding field.
- The status of the Asset Manager request is now propagated to the Service Manager shopping cart status:
- In preparation > Awaiting approval
- Awaiting approval > Awaiting approval
- Validated > Approved
- Satisfied > Fulfilled
- Refused > Refused
- Rejected > Rejected
- Closed > Closed
- Cancelled > Cancelled
- Reserved > Reserved
- Images associated with Asset Manager models and products are transferred to Service Manager.
To use this integration, AM customers must install a dedicated Employee Self-Service (ESS) instance of SM.
Documentation for this integration can be found at:
- Log on to HPE Software Support Online.
- Provide the following searching criteria, and search for Procurement.
- Product: Select Asset Manager.
- Product Version: Select the latest version.
- Open Procurement.pdf in the search result.
Additional details can be found in two documents delivered with the Asset Manager product installation in the C:\Program Files(x86)\HPE\Asset Manager <version> xx\doc\white_papers\Integrations.
- Service Catalog Integration - Administration Guide
- Service Catalog Integration - Setup Guide
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:39:52 AM