The Network Node Manager i (NNMi) to BSM/OMi integration forwards NNMi management events as SNMPv2c traps to the Operations Connector on the NNMi management server. The BSM Connector filters the NNMi traps and forwards them to BSM/OMi.
The NNMi-BSM/OMi integration can also forward the SNMP traps that NNMi receives to the adapter.
The NNMi-BSM/OMi integration also provides for accessing the NNMi console from within the OMi event browser.
The NNMi-OMi integration consists of the following components:
- nnmi-hpom agent integration module
- nnmopcexport.ovpl tool
The primary features of the integration are as follows:Automatic incident forwarding from NNMi to the Operations Connector. Forwarded incidents appear in OMi.
- Access to the NNMi console from the OMi event browser.
- Open the NNMi incident form in the context of a selected event.
- Open an NNMi view (for example, the Layer 2 Neighbor view) in the context of a selected event and node.
- Launch an NNMi tool (for example, status poll) in the context of a selected event and node.
|Network Node Manager i software|
|Operations Bridge Manager (OMi)|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:39:40 AM