This Micro Focus SiteScope integration includes the following operations in the OO Studio /Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/SiteScope/9.x and 10.x and 11.00/ folder.
- Delete Monitor
- Delete Monitor Group
- Deploy Template
- Enable Monitor
- Enable Monitor Group
- Redeploy Template
- Run Monitor
These operations support the following types of tasks:
- Connect specific events or alarms in SiteScope for the execution of OO flows. This type of integration is a simple Incident Management/Runbook use case that includes the following events:
- An error is detected by SiteScope and an alarm is raised on the console.
- An OO flow is launched to remediate the fault.
- OO automatically acknowledges the event and runs the flow.
- OO updates and resets the alarm.
- Automate SiteScope administrative tasks, allowing administrators to link SiteScope administrative functions to provisioning and maintenance. This includes tasks such as automatic SiteScope template deployment.
Documentation for this integration can be found using the following links:
|Operations Orchestration Content|
Generated: 6/11/2018 4:38:28 AM