Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
This is a client configuration, which means that the below steps need to be performed on each client machine on which is necessary to run the tests in Normal mode:
1. Navigate to %APPDATA%\Hewlett-Packard\UFT\Persistence\Dialogs folder
2. Find and open for editing the RemoteAgentGUISettings.xml file
3. Search for the node <IsRunInFastMode>true</IsRunInFastMode>
4. Change the value from "true" to "false". The line should look like: <IsRunInFastMode>false</IsRunInFastMode>
Note: If the user needs to revert back to Fast mode, then the value of the above line should be changed back to "true".
5. Try again launching the test from ALM. This time it should be executed in Normal mode, instead of Fast mode.
Note: For all versions of UFT lower than version 12.02, these instructions are not valid. Instead the ones in below KB article should be used: