This KM describes the steps required in order Performance Center or Loud Renner installation files to be downloaded. The KM assumes the user knows her\his SAID and user name and password for Software Support Online (SSO) site
This KM presents how Performance Center\LoadRunner installation files can be downloaded from the Software Support Online (SSO) site.
- Open Software Support Online (SSO) or enter http://support.openview.hp.com in your browser
- Click “Downloads”
- Click “Log In”
- Enter your user name and password for SSO
- Go to the “Software Updates”
- Click on “My updates”
- Check “Directly enter an SAID:” and enter your SAID. If you do not know your SAID, please contact your sales representative
- Check “All software downloads are subject to terms and conditions.
Yes, I accept these terms and conditions.”
- Click on “View Available Products”
- Click on + at the beginning of the “Performance Center” to open all available version and edition of Performance Center
- Select the needed version and language pack of your Performance Center\Load runner and click “Get Software Updates”