How to find out the digital cerficates needed by ALM client
1. On a Windows 7 64-bit system, log in as a local administrator
2. Open IE, click ‘Tools’- ‘Internet Options’ – on ‘Content’ tab, click ‘Certificates’.
3. Delete all the certificates on each tab.
4. Open IE to install QC client
5. Find the new certificates have been installed. (In the example environment, there are 3 certificates installed.)
Or to view the cerficates in Certificate Manager by running certmgr.msc. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.