Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
Problem: The phases after the "Default" transition not show in the "Start Phase" list when create the new Task.
Cu Environment: SM9.32 PD4, It could be also reproduce in PD3 as well.
1. Login web client
2. Taloring -->Process Designer --> Workflow
3. Click Add new workflow --> Add the 4 phases to this workflow with all transition "Manual" except the first phase to second phase with "Default" transition.
4. Create new category with the workflow just created in step 3.
5. Create Cheng Model with the Change Category created in step 4.
6. Clock on "Task" tab --> Task Planner
7. In the New Task, select "Start Phase" field.
Actual: Only first phase list there in the Phase list
Expected: All phase in this workflow should be list.
PS, when change the Transition from Default to Manual, all the phases list in the Task Planner.