LoadRunner 12 is unable to record a Web HTTP/HTML protocol script with the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer against a website which requires client certificate.
Even after the correct certificate is chosen from the list of certificates, the browser returns the following error message:
"The page requires a client certificate"
This issue might be due to 64-bit versions of Internet Explorer being used during recording.
- Use a 32-bit version of Internet Explorer during recording or
- Apply the following fix on top of LoadRunner 12
- Download the attached OpenSSL_x64_cert_hotfix.zip
- Go to <LoadRunner installation folder>\bin.
- Backup the original files:
- Extract the DLLs from OpenSSL_x64_cert_hotfix.zip and
- Copy them in <LoadRunner installation folder>\bin.