This information is specific for Performance Center 11.52.
Performance Center 11.52.1 is available for download.
This is the list of fixes:
- When adding a run to a trend report, the project and test are empty.
- When running tests, the transaction data is not displayed.
- At times the Add Licenses from File option in the PC Licenses Module Window is not visible.
- Ajax TruClient for IE Vusers are getting stuck in Init State when running on a Load Generator Over Firewall machine with Agent running as a service.
- If a test contains multiple groups and it is using duplicate runtime settings in the Performance Test Designer, the test fails to initialize and the test validation result shows errors.
- Additional attributes added to a VuGen script from the Edit Runtime Settings dialog box are not being saved.
- When working in Pacing mode, the Runtime Settings Duplication does not work.
- Load Generator data is missing from the Analysis files due to collation failure.
The patch should be installed over Performance Center Service Pack 11.52.
You can download it here:
Release notes attached release_notes