This document has not been formally reviewed for accuracy and is provided "as is" for your convenience.
This information is specific for Performance Center 11.52.
Performance Center 11.52.1 is available for download.
This is the list of fixes:
- When adding a run to a trend report, the project and test are empty.
- When running tests, the transaction data is not displayed.
- At times the Add Licenses from File option in the PC Licenses Module Window is not visible.
- Ajax TruClient for IE Vusers are getting stuck in Init State when running on a Load Generator Over Firewall machine with Agent running as a service.
- If a test contains multiple groups and it is using duplicate runtime settings in the Performance Test Designer, the test fails to initialize and the test validation result shows errors.
- Additional attributes added to a VuGen script from the Edit Runtime Settings dialog box are not being saved.
- When working in Pacing mode, the Runtime Settings Duplication does not work.
- Load Generator data is missing from the Analysis files due to collation failure.
The patch should be installed over Performance Center Service Pack 11.52.
You can download it here:
Release notes attached here