Apply Hotfix 73147 to your UNIX agent.
You can install this hotfix using UNIX Agent Manager, or you can install manually on the local computer where you installed the UNIX agent.
This hotfix resolves the following issues:
- Resolves an issue with dynamic CPU allocation where the agent crashes on Solaris 10 computers running a Unix_CPULoaded Knowledge Script job. (ENG310680)
- Resolves an issue where the status field in UNIX Agent Manager shows agents in a Solaris 10 global zone are running when they are not running. (ENG310692)
- Resolves an issue where agents running on a file system with 512 block size report 0 MB free when space is available. (ENG310685)
- Resolves an issue where the agent process stops when the agent attempts to run jobs that are scheduled using the Last Sunday of the month option. (ENG310061)
- Resolves an issue where the agent crashes when accessing performance counters. (ENG312265)
- Resolves an issue where the UNIX_PhysicalDiskBusy Knowledge Script reports missing performance counter data. (ENG313099)