To correct this behavior and allow the Get User Detail, Resource Management to pull the user detail, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the NetIQ Aegis Configuration Console.
- Select 'Security' from the Navigation Pane.
- Select 'Users" from the 'Security - Navigation Pane'.
- Select 'Import Domain Users' from the Task Pane.
- Enter the name of the user you would line to import in the 'Select Users' popup.
- You may enter multiple names in this field, or select 'Advanced' to bring up a complete list of users and then multi-select them.
- After the user is imported it will show up in the Users list, and will also be in the Namespace.
You can find the full IQRM resource locator in the Namespace by drilling down in the Namespace browser and looking at each user ID until you locate the one that you want to use, or by finding the resource locator within the Work Flow and using the activity output. The following is an example of the full IQRM resource locator path: