This procedure may be used In the case of an extended outage of several days or weeks. You can clear the AppManager adapter event queue of all events to avoid flooding Aegis with old AppManager events. To clear the AppManager adapter event queue after an extended outage:
1. Log on to the Aegis Server computer with a local administrator account.
2. Stop the NetIQ Aegis Namespace Provider service.
3. Open the Registry Editor.
4. Locate the QDBs key in the following location:
5. In the left pane, click the subkey.
6. In the right pane, select the following values:
7. On the Edit menu, click Delete.
8. Close the Registry Editor.
9. Restart the NetIQ Aegis Namespace Provider
*Be careful when editing your Windows Registry. If there is an error in your Registry, your computer may become nonfunctional. If an error occurs, you can restore the Registry to its state when you last successfully started your computer. For more information, see the help provided by the Windows Registry Editor.
** Under QDBs, each repository connected to the adapter has a subkey, represented by hostname#instancename#qdb. You must modify each repository's subkey.