To resolve this issue verify that the GPA Server service is running on the GPA server. If an error occurs while starting the service try to reinput the password. You may also need to add the password to the identity for the com+ app.
To do this follow the below steps.
- Click start ,run, type dcomcnfg
- Select Componet Services/Computers/My computer/COM+ Applications/GPR Server v6.2
- Right click on the GPR Server v6.2 COM+ app
- Select Properties then the Identiy tab
- Verify that the user account and password are correct . The Account should be the one that the GPA Server service is running under.
- Next right click on the GPR Server v6.2 COM+ app and click start.
- Now go back to services try starting the GPA Server service .
The GPA server services is not running. This could occur if you have changed the password for the the account that the GPA Server service is running under.